Friday, February 14, 2014

His and Her Heart to Health Challenge Results

Happy Valentine's Day!!
Source
heart to health

Amanda - 
I challenged myself to be active and improve my sleep by changing a bad habit. I was able to improve my sleep by putting my phone down as soon as I went up to bed. I read for a little while and I have been getting more sleep. I, however, have not been more active. There are many excuses I could give for this, but the fact of the matter is that I did not make it to the gym or even down the street for a walk. I really, really want to change this moving forward!

Sean - 
I challenged myself to be active and eat more wholesome foods. I wasn't successful at being more active. The weather has not been kind and I was happy to just stay inside and put it off for another day. This needs to and will change soon. I did, however, eat better and we both resolved to eat smaller portions and not eat out as much. So I guess I can take that as a victory. Now it's time to work on getting more active again!


Have you made any changes lately that would make your heart healthier?

Happy Valentine's Day,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...