Sunday, February 23, 2014

His and Her Sunday Social, Week 90

We had a pretty crazy and hectic week last week. A few late nights, some doctor's appointments, and lots of work. Busy! Busy! Busy! We are both grateful that it is Sunday - the day of rest. 

Before that resting can begin, we have to participate in the - 
 Sunday Social

1. What is your favorite breakfast food?
Amanda - I am a sucker for anything made with sausage. I love breakfast sandwiches with eggs, sausage, and cheese.
Panera Sausage and Egg Sandwich on Ciabatta --- My favorite sandwich when we meet on Saturday mornings to knit.
Sean - Nothing beats a nice hot fresh chicken biscuit from Chick-Fil-A. If you have never tried one you are certainly missing out.

Source
  

2. What is the best way to spend a free day?
Amanda - A leisurely sleep in, a good cup of coffee, some time with the ladies I knit with, and some time with Sean. That sounds like the perfect day to me!
My favorite thing to do on a free day!! {Source}
Sean - If the weather isn't nice I like to stay at home and watch some shows on Netflix and be lazy. If the weather is nice I like to be outdoors and either ride my bicycle, go for a run, or head out to the local disc golf course for a round or two.

  

3. If you had an airline ticket to anywhere in the world....where would you go and why?
Amanda - I would absolutely love to fly to London and visit that city for a few days, then take the train to France and Italy. That is my dream vacation.
Source
Sean - We are talking business or first class right? If so I would definitely go to Sydney, Australia so I can catch up with family and friends again.
Sydney Harbour at night
  

4. You can only leave the house with one thing...what is it?
Amanda - If the house is on fire and I can only save one item, then I am grabbing our puppy, Alex. If I am running out to do errands, then I have to have my phone.
Isn't he adorable?!?!
Sean - My wallet so I could go and buy something if I need to before I return.
  

5. How do you take your coffee?
Amanda - Coffee for me is a "hot blonde with sand" --- sugar and a little milk.
Source
Sean - I am not a big coffee person and only drink it on occasion. I do prefer the flavoured coffees over the plain coffees. 

That was another fun set of questions. Choose one - our favorite was #3 - to answer below in a comment or on Facebook. If you already posted your answers on your blog, leave the link so we can visit and compare answers.


Happy Sunday,

1 comment:

  1. Visiting from Preppy Mom's Wanderings and the Sunday Social. I love it that you two blog together!
    I'm thinking of going gluten free, and I literally got upset yesterday when it popped into my head that it would mean no Chick Fil A!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...