Sunday, February 16, 2014

His and Her Sunday Social (2/16/14)

Well, hello there again Sunday! Welcome back to the day of the week that allows us to link up with some amazing and fun bloggers to answer some questions posed by Ashley and Neely. Let's get started!


Sunday Social

1. What are your favorite things to do on a lazy day?
Amanda - I love to watch the shows that have built up on my DVR and knit something simple (like a washcloth or bookmark).
Sean - Watch some shows on Netflix or play a video game is my favourite way to spend a lazy day indoors.  


2. What is your TV guilty pleasure?
Amanda - I have seen every episode of the Gilmore Girls about seven times. I DVR the show each day on ABC Family and as I am decompressing from my day, that is what I want to watch and what I look forward to watching.
Source
Sean - Prison Break and Lost are my two guilty pleasure TV shows. I have seen these shows many, many times and they never get old.

Source
 
3. What is your favorite road trip music?
Amanda - I love music that I can bop around and sing along to in the car. I will usually bounce around stations - country, pop, top 40 - it doesn't matter what type of music as long as it is upbeat, because that makes me happy and it makes the trip go by faster.
Sean - I prefer to put narrated books on my MP3 player for a long road trip. I prefer books I have read or heard before like Harry Potter or The Stand as I can still pay attention to the road instead of focusing on the book.
Source
4. What are your favorite magazines or books to read by the pool or laying around?
Amanda - I love to read so when I am laying around I enjoy just having time to read. I have a wide variety of taste in books, but I am not a big fan of magazines.
Sean - It depends on how many distractions are around. If it is quiet I like to read something new, but if there is any noise or distractions I need to read something I have read before as I am very easily distracted and would never get more than a page or two read on something new.
  

5. What is your favorite snack?
Amanda - I love anything chocolate. Cupcakes and cookies are favorites - so is chocolate mousse. If I want something small, a small handful of chocolate chips are always yummy.
Sean - This is a tough one. If I could choose from anything it would be Turkish Delights. However, they are scarce in America so I would choose Swedish Fish since it's easier to source here.
Source


Another set of fun questions from Ashley and Neely. Our favorite was #5 (that seems to happen a lot - that #5 is our favorite question). Answer that one, or another of your choosing, below or on Facebook. 

Happy Sunday,
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...