Sunday, February 9, 2014

His and Her Sunday Social (2/9/14)

It's another Sunday here in Virginia. We made it through a full five days of work and school this past week. That was a first since January. All that snow!! We know a lot of people are still getting winter storms, but we are happy to get a break right now.

Snow or no snow, Sunday means being Social with Ashley and friends. Let's get started!


Sunday Social


These are all about movies and tv!



1. What is your favorite thing to watch on a date night?
Amanda - I like romantic comedies and Sean hates them. A lot of the time we will go back to an oldie but goodie, like Back to the Future or Fever Pitch because we know we both like them.
Sean - My favourite things to watch on a date night are TV shows that we have recorded on the DVR. We have different tastes in movies but there are many TV shows that we enjoy watching together.
Source
2. What is your favorite thing to watch on your day off?
Amanda - I prefer to watch TV, rather than movies. By the end of the week I have a lot of shows on my DVR because I go to bed so early (because I get up so early - vicious cycle!). I usually watch those on my day off...typically on Sundays. Right now I am loving Castle (always!), Under the Gunn (Tim Gunn is amazing!), and Cutthroat Kitchen (they are so mean to each other...and that's fun!).
Source
Sean - Something from Netflix. I like it as there is something interesting to watch no matter what I am in the mood for and I can watch it on my schedule and commercial free.
  
3. What is your favorite thing to watch when you're sick?

Amanda - This answer for me is the same as #2. When I am sick, I just want to curl up and watch my DVR.
 Sean - Something that I have seen before as it is entertaining but I don't have to focus too hard on the plot to stay caught up. My go to favourites would include old episodes of "The Simpsons"

Source
  
4. What is the last movie you saw in the theater?
Amanda - A friend of mine and I went to see About Time in the fall. It was really good! I wanted to see Saving Mr. Banks, but we didn't make it before it left theaters down here. Oh well - that's was RedBox is for. :)
Source
 Sean - Oz the great and powerful was the last movie that I saw in the theaters. I am usually content just waiting until it comes out on DVD unless its something I am really want to see so I don't go to the theater very often.
  
Source

5. What are your top three favorite movies or tv shows?

Amanda - This question is always so hard for me because I really like all the TV shows I watch (or else I wouldn't watch them). I guess I will go with the ones that I look forward to most when they are on my DVR. That's Castle, Top Chef, and Project Runway.
Castle (2009) Poster 
Top Chef (2006) Poster 
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0437741/

Sean - My favourite movies are the Back to the Future series. I have seen the movies at least a few dozen times but I still love them all. I am also addicted to "Lost" (minus the last 5 minutes of the final episode) and "Prison Break" and am proud to say I have all of the seasons on DVD.
Source
Source
Source

We really liked these questions and we are looking forward to seeing everyone's answers. Especially #5 - maybe we can find some more shows to love. 

Happy Sunday,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...