Wednesday, January 29, 2014

His and Her Would You Rather? (1/29/14)

Well, hello Wednesday! You know what that means. It means we are playing our favorite game -- 



…be a giant hamster or a tiny rhino?
Amanda - I would rather be a tiny rhino. The pictures of baby rhinos just make me go "awwwwww".
Sean - I would rather be the tiny rhino as being a giant hamster would probably get you put in some sort of freak show. Plus a rhino could defend himself better than a hamster.
  
… jump into a pool of marshmallows or a pool of jello?
Amanda - I would prefer the marshmallows. I think it would be really fun to take a swim in big, fluffy marshmallows. Jello would be too sticky and too hard to move around in.
Sean - The marshmallow pool would be ok if it was room temperature or below, but if it got too hot and started to melt it would be a sticky mess. I'll take my chances with the jello pool.
  
… be friends with Dr. Sheldon Cooper from the Big Bang Theory or Dr. Temperance Brennan from Bones?
Amanda - I don't watch Bones so I don't know that character, but Sheldon is hilarious and I love the Big Bang Theory. Being his friend would be awesome!
Sean - I am not too familiar with either show, but, based on the limited amount I know, I think Sheldon would be pretty cool to hang out with.

That was fun - as always. Choose a question to answer in the comments or on Facebook so you can join in the fun!

Happy Answering,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...