Sunday, January 19, 2014

His and Her Sunday Social (1/19/14)

It's Sunday and a long weekend - well, for Amanda. Sean has to work tomorrow. Well, regardless of whether you work tomorrow or get to lounge around, it's time for the ---

Sunday Social


1. Top 3 favorite kinds of food 
Amanda - I love all things chocolate. I love Italian food. I also love Mexican food.
Sean - Obviously I love (and miss) Australia food. Chinese food is a close second. Mexican food is good too.

2. First 3 things you do in the morning 
Amanda - shower, make-up, hair styled
Sean - wake-up, get coffee, get dressed
 
3. Last 3 things you do at night 
Amanda - brush teeth, set alarm, read
Sean - brush teeth, read, fall asleep
 
4. 3 TV shows you NEVER miss 
Amanda - Castle, Top Chef, Project Runway
Sean - I watch my shows on Netflix so I can watch the entire season at one time. There isn't anything that I am waiting on right now...well, The Walking Dead but I have a while to go before that is on Netflix.
 
5. 3 places you want to visit 
Amanda - London, England --- Berlin, Germany --- Anywhere in Ireland
Sean - Germany --- Japan --- Alaska 
6. 3 people you can always count on
Amanda - I am so lucky in my life to have many people I can count on. Listing only three would be impossible!
Sean - I am similar to Amanda on this one. There are a lot of people in our lives that we can count on, and we are lucky because of that.

  
Well, these were another awesome catch of Sunday Social questions. Link up with Ashley or comment below to join in the fun.

Happy Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. I need to watch Castle. I've heard its really good. That's so awesome that you have so many people to count on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Mexican food! I'd also love to go to Ireland!!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Y'all! Thanks for stopping by MyRealtopia today. I have to concur with all of your choices for places to visit. And I agree with Sean about marathon-ing a season (or seasons...) on Netflix!!! I, too, am waiting on the next installment of Walking Dead - and Sons of Anarchy....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...