Sunday, January 26, 2014

His and Her Sunday Social (1/26/14)

This week's Sunday Social questions all center around make-up and beauty products. Sean is letting me field these on my own. haha He will be back next week to join in the fun. For now, let's socialize!


1. How old were you when you started wearing makeup?
I can't remember exactly. I think it was upper middle school before I was wearing make-up every day. 


2. What are your top 3 favorite beauty products?
Oscar Blandi Hair Lift Mousse (it gives my lifeless hair volume --- yay!)
I double up my mascara - one for volume and one to make the lashes look fuller
Philosophy Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash is the best face wash I have found.  It gets my face incredibly clean without leaving any residue behind.


3. What is one makeup product you don't leave home without?
I cannot leave home without a few products - a foundation or tinted moisturizer, eye shadow, and mascara are musts for every day.


4. What is your daily beauty routine?
I wash my face and put on moisturizer. The make-up routine is concealer (under my eyes), foundation, powder, blush, eye shadow, and mascara.


5. What is your favorite hair/makeup product you've discovered in the last year?
Last year I discovered the Oscar Blandi Hair Lift Mousse. I love the volume it gives my hair without being crunchy (like some mousses can do to hair). I use it every day!

What are your favorite beauty products?

Happy Socializing,

2 comments:

  1. Great answers! I think, my favorite beauty product would be the Yes To Cucumbers products! I received a gift set for Christmas and I can't see changing any time soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to try the Oscar Blandi Hair Lift Mousse, sounds awesome. Boscia skin care products are my favorite beauty items!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...