Saturday, January 4, 2014

His and Her Super Saturday Snapshots - Week 6


Welcome to Super Saturday Snapshots! We love taking and sharing our photos and seeing photos our friends have taken. We figured what better way to do this than with a weekly photo linky party. Sometimes there are great shots that don't always make it into the regular blog posts and this will be a fun way to share them. 
We would love to have you link up with us, so dig out your favourite photos and join the party now!

Here's how to join in the fun:
1: Find some of your favourite photos
2: Post your pictures on your blog and provide a short description of each photo
3: Grab the button and link up with us
4: Comment on at least one other post (please!) -- it only takes a moment and everyone loves getting "commented"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 This is "Big Mo" who is the mascot for the Montgomery Biscuits baseball team. The team states he is an orange beast that loves biscuits. I believe he is Mr. Snuffleupagus' mutant cousin.

He looks like he is pretty upset and is threatening to attack but he is just yawning. Taken at the National Zoo in Washington D.C

This is from the City 2 Surf race in Sydney. I had already ran 11km/7 miles including up a huge hill and these people are trying to tell me to run like I stole something.

This was one of my very first knitting projects. It is a pink, purple, and white scarf I knit for my niece, Bennett. I added fringe and, thanks to a friend who had the gadgets, pom-poms.

Sean and I visited San Francisco in spring, 2005 and we made it out to Alcatraz. A friend wanted a picture of me locked in a cell and this is the closest I could get. 
PS - How young do I look in this picture?? Wow! 

Busch Gardens always makes a big deal out of Halloween. They decorate the park with cobwebs, spiders, and monsters. They have specially themed attractions and prizes for the games. I won a black and orange lemur (that my students later named Spooky) who hangs out in my classroom.


Join in the fun by choosing some favorite photos and chatting about them. 

Happy Saturday,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...