Friday, January 31, 2014

His and Her Find Beauty Friday! (1/31/14)

Happy Friday everyone!

We were introduced to a new link-up last week through The Artsy Cajun. (Do you follow her? If not, you really should!) It is run by Aimee at Dear Harper. 
Dear Harper

The idea of the link-up is to find something beautiful, take a photo of it, and then share the photo here on Friday. We fell in love with the idea of looking for beauty in hard-to-spot or mundane moments of every day life and decided instantly to join in.

 

This picture was taken on a snow day when I was feeling iffy about having essays to grade. Alex curled up with me and I was under my favorite cozy blanket. It put a smile on my face and I decided that it wasn't so bad after all. The kids are making progress with their writing, the grading went quickly, and I got some snuggle time with my favorite puppy. All-in-all it was a good way to spend a snowy afternoon.

John 14:27 - Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid. (ESV)


Where did you find beauty recently?

Happy Friday,

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sean and Amanda,

    Your reason for joint Find Beauty Friday is the same as mine was when I first started. It is one of my favorite posts to write each week. I love your picture. Thanks for sharing it and linking up.

    Have a fabulous friday

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...