Sunday, February 3, 2013

His and Her Sunday Social (2/3/13)

It's Sunday and we are being social!
Sunday Social

Here are this week's questions...

1. If you were stuck on an island, what are the two material items you would want to have? Amanda - My Nook and flint (to make a fire)
Sean - A fully charged satellite phone (so I can call for help) and a blanket so I don't freeze to death waiting for rescue.

2. What are two TV shows you’d watch over and over: 
Amanda - Gilmore Girls (I can read the episode titles, tell you what will happen, and I still love it!) and Project Runway (I remember who is voted off, but I still like watching the challenges)
Source
Source
Sean -  Prison Break and Lost

3. If your house was on fire what two things (aside from family, pets, etc) would you grab? Amanda - My computer (because all our pictures are on there) and my phone (again because of the photos)
Sean - the portable hard drive (has all of the photos) and my green card/wallet as they are difficult and expensive to replace.

4. What are your two most favorite articles of clothing? 
Amanda - My "favorite" jeans (this is what I call them - they are the best jeans I have ever owned) and my floral scarf (it is so soft and I love wearing it)
Sean - My Biscuits Baseball T-Shirt and my Triathlon technical T-Shirts.
  
5. What two movies that you saw in the past year would you recommend to us? 
Amanda - Silver Linings Playbook and Les Miserables (you can see my review of Les Miseralbes here and I talked about Silver Linings Playbook here)
Sean - "Hunger Games" and "Senna" (It's a documentary about one of the best Formula 1 drivers ever)
Source
Source

6. What are your two biggest guilty pleasures?
Amanda - Sweet Frogs (I stop at this FroYo place way more than I would like to admit) and The Real Housewives of Orange County (my favorite of the RH - it used to be New Jersey but I can't stand Teresa and all her drama!)
Sean - Junk food such as candy and pizza which I really should not be eating as much as I do.

Our favorite question this week was #4 so we ask you - What are your two most favorite articles of clothing?

Happy Sunday,
   

4 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the Social Sunday Link-up to say hello. I'm with Sean on the blankets, because I know that island would be cold! However, a satellite phone never occurred to me, lol. That WOULD come in handy. I enjoyed reading your post and hope you have a great weekend!
    Trinity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was the first thing that came to mind but then again I love Castaway and Lost, both of which would have been rescued quickly with a sat phone.

      Delete
  2. Hi Sean & Amanda :) coming by via the link up. What a fun idea to share a blog. I also used to enjoy watching the RH of New Jersey, but seeing all the fighting was a bit too much. Have a wonderful Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was Amanda's idea to do the joint blog and its nice to hear so many people say they like that we do it together. I like having the joint blog as both of our voices and opinions are heard. Plus with two people you can share the blog writing so its easier on both of us. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will return to read future posts.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...