Here are this week's questions...
1. If you were stuck on an island, what are the two material items you would want to have? Amanda - My Nook and flint (to make a fire)
Sean - A fully charged satellite phone (so I can call for help) and a blanket so I don't freeze to death waiting for rescue.
2. What are two TV shows you’d watch over and over:
Amanda - Gilmore Girls (I can read the episode titles, tell you what will happen, and I still love it!) and Project Runway (I remember who is voted off, but I still like watching the challenges)
3. If your house was on fire what two things (aside from family, pets, etc) would you grab? Amanda - My computer (because all our pictures are on there) and my phone (again because of the photos)
Sean - the portable hard drive (has all of the photos) and my green card/wallet as they are difficult and expensive to replace.
4. What are your two most favorite articles of clothing?
Amanda - My "favorite" jeans (this is what I call them - they are the best jeans I have ever owned) and my floral scarf (it is so soft and I love wearing it)
Sean - My Biscuits Baseball T-Shirt and my Triathlon technical T-Shirts.
5. What two movies that you saw in the past year would you recommend to us?
Amanda - Silver Linings Playbook and Les Miserables (you can see my review of Les Miseralbes here and I talked about Silver Linings Playbook here)
Sean - "Hunger Games" and "Senna" (It's a documentary about one of the best Formula 1 drivers ever)
6. What are your two biggest guilty pleasures?
Amanda - Sweet Frogs (I stop at this FroYo place way more than I would like to admit) and The Real Housewives of Orange County (my favorite of the RH - it used to be New Jersey but I can't stand Teresa and all her drama!)
Sean - Junk food such as candy and pizza which I really should not be eating as much as I do.
Our favorite question this week was #4 so we ask you - What are your two most favorite articles of clothing?