Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Her Photo-a-Day (Week 2, January)

FMS Photo-a-day, Week 2...this is what I captured...

1/10: One O'Clock
At 1:00 p.m., I am teaching an English class. At 1:00 a.m., I am snoozing so I can teach my classes. Couldn't do this one. :(

1/11: Water
I had my photo for this one chosen and forgot! I was going to take a picture of the construction zone that is the new school we are going to have next year - YAY!! - but Boo! that I forgot.

1/12: Surprise
When I started knitting, I found a group of women who meet-up once a week at different restaurants and coffee shops in the area to knit and socialize. They have welcomed me into their group and I really like knitting with them. When I went to the Saturday morning meetup at a local coffee shop (which had the best latte ever - put Starbucks to complete shame!!), one of the ladies had some "orphan" yarn that she was giving away. It was a nice surprise and now I just have to figure out what I want to knit with my new stuff!! :)

1/13: Circle
 
I love candles - I love how they make the house smell. I love, love Bath and Body Works three-wick candles. I love, love, love all things vanilla. Knowing all of these things, my sister gave me this candle for Christmas - Vanilla Snowflake.  

1/14: Something Yellow
My mother-in-law saw this sign years ago and decided Sean and I should have it. I smile every time I see it and think of her.

1/15: An Ordinary Moment

Sean made enchiladas - yum, yum! Alex decided he wanted some too. This is a very ordinary moment in our household. Dinner + a begging dog!!

1/16: Two Things 
There is a tea store nearby that sells every blend of tea leaves imaginable. This combo was a sample one night while we were walking by. It tastes sweet but cinnamon-y. Delish!

Happy Snapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...