Sunday, May 12, 2013

His and Her Sunday Social: May 12, 2013

Today is Sunday so we are linking up with Ashley and Neely for some socializing time. 

Sunday Social



1.   1 year ago I was doing
Amanda - Finishing up last school year doing some of the same things as now - drama plays, Semi-Formal tickets, and preparing for SOL testing.
Sean - Pretty much the same thing as today. Not a lot has changed in the last year.

2.  5 years ago I was doing
Amanda -Living in an apartment and hating it. Wishing we could have a house.
Sean - Trying to save and find a way to get out of the apartment and buy our first house

3. 10 years ago I was doing
Amanda - Praying that all was going to go well with Sean's green card.
Sean - Dealing with the immigration department, and waiting for my green card to arrive.
 
4.  1 year from now I will be doing
Amanda - **sigh** I can't answer this one right now.
Sean - Hopefully starting the citizenship process.
 
4.   5 years from now I will be doing
Amanda - Hopefully I will be rejoicing that I have been at my goal weight for a while and that I have finished a major race (either a half marathon or a triathlon).
Sean - Staying active and running marathons and maybe even an half ironman or two. 

6. 10 years from now I will be doing
Amanda -Loving life and making amazing memories with my family.
Sean - Trying to avoid having a mid life crisis!
 
So that is our Sunday Social. Hope you enjoyed it! Pick a question and comment with your answer so you can join in the fun. 

Happy Sunday,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...