Sunday, May 19, 2013

His and Her Sunday Social (5/19/13)

Sunday Social


Today we are participating in Social Sunday which is all about summer! 

1. What is your favorite kind of surprise?
 
Amanda - I love when I get a call from the main office at school that flowers have been delivered for me. It means that someone is thinking of me and wanting me to feel special.
Sean -
A check in the mail or random money found in the pocket of my jeans.

2. Flowers or Chocolate?

Amanda - No brainer (despite the previous answer)...Chocolate!!

Sean -
Chocolate....but it must be Cadbury chocolate.

3. What is your favorite summertime activity?

Amanda - Sleeping and reading, plus Sean and I usually take a big trip over the summer and that is always something to look forward to

Sean -
Going on our annual vacation

4. Do you have any vacations planned this summer?

Amanda -
We are heading to Australia for a month this summer. Soooo excited!!!
Sean - Why yes! I plan to go to a place far, far away where it is winter. I will run a race and then come home.

5. Favorite Summer Holiday?

Amanda - My birthday!!!

Sean -
I guess July 4th since there aren't any others.

6.What is your Dream Vacation?

Amanda - A month long tour of Europe - England, France, Holland, Belgium, Italy, Greece

Sean - An around the world cruise

Those were some fun questions to answer. Choose one and join in the fun!

Happy Sunday,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...