Monday, May 27, 2013

His and Her GBU (5/27/13)

Happy Memorial Day! We want to start by thanking all the service men and women who took up arms to defend our country, homes, and livelihoods. We are more grateful then we can say for your sacrifice.


Source

We are linking up on this holiday Monday with Kate and Kati for our GBU. Here goes...

Incorporating Color


Good:
(Amanda) I spent the weekend with my good friend and her two beautiful boys. They live about 4 hours away and I miss them so much. Being able to spend the weekend hanging out was just what I needed. We took the boys to the park, watched movies, laughed, and talked. It was a perfect weekend!

 Bad:
(Amanda) It was great to see Kristin and the boys but that drive is killer! I left straight from work on Friday and thankfully traffic was not that bad. I came home Sunday and traffic was fine again which I am grateful for. But it just seemed like the drive would never end!!
Source
Ugly:
(Sean) I stayed behind this weekend and hung out with Alex - who has been shedding really bad. I vacuumed the upstairs of the house on Sunday morning and by this morning the dog hair had returned. It looks like I haven't vacuumed in weeks. Anyone know how to successfully shave a dog??
 
Alex doesn't like the sound of that!

So that was our weekend. Hope you all enjoy your Memorial Day!!

Happy Monday,

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good weekend, even WITH the long drive! :)

    Happy Memorial Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great to see you, too!!! I really had a lot of fun, and the boys liked hanging out with you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...