Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Her Weigh-In (5/7/2013)

If you did not have a chance to see yesterday's post about how last week went for us around here, please take a look - it will explain a lot about the weigh-in. Here's what happened.

Weigh-In: -2.6
I did not weigh-in last week because of all of the stuff going on. I have not tracked anything on WW since the day my grandmother passed. Life was chaotic and crazy and then I was so sick and stressed. Excuses - excuses - but that's just how it went down.

Goals for this week:
~Track all 7 days
~Drink more water (I have been drinking a lot of soda and hot chocolate to make my throat feel better while I was sick)

Recipe to share:
I am not someone who thinks that soup is only a winter food. I will eat soup all year long because it is yummy. With all that has gone on here in the last two weeks, I have been craving comfort food. This Chicken Pot Pie Soup by SkinnyTaste is just the ticket. It is so yummy and so easy! As always, if you try it, let me know what you think.




*fingers crossed for the coming week*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...