Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Her Weigh-In (5/14/2013)

It is Tuesday so I weighed in this morning. Here's what happened...

Weigh-In: +/- o.0

Teacher Appreciation Week was last week and we had many in our school and community who wanted to say thanks. I appreciate all the gifts and kind words. I also appreciate all the goodies - they were yummy! I did try to make some good choices but it was hard and I went over my points. I also, because of being so sick and busy, have not been to the gym in two weeks. 

Source
I pinned this months ago, but I am revisiting it today because I know I need this. It is OK to have setbacks and to feel discouraged. It is almost normal to feel that way. What is not OK is to give up - and I am refusing to do that. I know what I need to do and I know the choices I need to make. It's time to chill and get it done!

If you are on the same weight loss journey I am, how do you deal with excuses?

Happy Choices,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...