Sunday, May 5, 2013

His and Her Sunday Social (5/5/2013)

Happy Cinco de Mayo everyone!!! Sean and I will be spending our day quarantined...he is still recovering from bronchitis and me from the flu and sinus issues. It has been a crazy few weeks - we will give more details tomorrow.

Moving on...

Today is Sunday so we are linking up with Ashley and Neely for some socializing time. Today is brought to you by the number four - 


Sunday Social



1. 4 favorite things to do on a weekend
Amanda - Sleep in, not run according to a schedule, knit, spend time with Sean
Sean - Play disc golf, paint at Glazenfyre, watch tv/movies on Netflix, go for a run.
One of the items I painted at Glazenfyre.

2. 4 favorite things about your best friend
Amanda - He (Sean) is a great listener --- he is incredibly compassionate and caring --- he is thoughtful --- he is very giving and kind.
Apple picking last fall :)
Sean - The best things about my best mate Amanda is that she is funny, sweet, loving and willing to forgive me when I mess up. 

3. 4 things you would do with $100,000
Amanda - Give money to the church, pay off my credit card, buy Sean a truck, upgrade flights this summer to business class
Sean - pay off debt, put some in savings, spend a little on traveling, hire a maid 
 
4. 4 favorite books you've ever read
Amanda - I honestly cannot pick any book over another. I love all my books equally! haha
Sean - Steven King's "The Stand" 
Eric Schlosser's "Fast Food Nation"
Jacob Tomsky's "Heads in Beds" 
Bill Bryson's "Adventures of the Thunderbolt Kid" 
Source
 
4. 4 favorite snack foods
Amanda - chocolate malt balls, Oreo cookies, potato chips, M&Ms
Sean - Turkish Delight, gummy candies, white chocolate, Cadbury
Source

6. 4 things that you must do daily
Amanda - drink coffee (to wake up and get my brain going) --- listen to my morning show in the car (to start my day off by laughing really hard) --- hug Sean (because I love him!) --- Smile! (because I know smiling makes even a horrible day a little bit better)
Source
Sean - spend a little time outside (whether it is bicycling, running or just out doing errands), spend time winding down by watching TV or Netflix, talk to Amanda about the day, read before bed
 
So that is our 4's Sunday Social. Hope you enjoyed it! Pick a question and comment with your answer so you can join in the fun. 

Happy Sunday,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...