Saturday, July 21, 2012

Our Stay-cation - Day 1

For those who don't know, Sean and I had to change our vacation plans. We planned on going on a drive to Toronto, Montreal, Hershey, and a few other places. What we didn't plan on was the washing machine dying this week. The new washer will be delivered tomorrow and we are going to enjoy a stay-cation this week instead. 

We started our stay-cation by visiting a favorite hang-out of ours. We went to Glazenfyre to paint some pottery. Sean is still working on his Simpsons re-do plate and I was determined to finish my giant coffee mug to hold my K-Cups.

Sean's project:































My project:

















No trip to Glazenfyre is complete for us without a visit to Sean's "girlfriend" - our fun name for Rita's Italian Ice which Sean loves. 
Sean tried the orange cream custard.

I had the Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Cream Ice with Chocolate Custard.
So, that was our first day of stay-cation. Tomorrow we are getting our new washer and buying supplies for some home improvement projects. More on that later. 

TTYL,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...