Monday, January 21, 2013

His and Her GBU (1/21/13)

Happy Monday!  I can say that because I have today off for Martin Luther King Day. :) Sean is at work so I am going to handle the GBU this week for the two of us. Here goes...


Incorporating Color

Bad: 
We had to get up really, really early on Saturday. I am not a morning person on any day of the week, but when my alarm went off on Saturday morning at 4:30...well, I will refrain from repeating some of the phrases I said. 
Source (Love this quote from The Gilmore Girls - it is sooo me!)
Good:
Because we got up so early on Saturday, we were able to run our errand then go to our favorite place for breakfast. Sean got a Monte Cristo sandwich (basically two slices of french toast with ham and cheese inside) and I got Cinnamon French Toast. It was incredibly delicious - as always!!!

Ugly:
I brought home some papers to grade and had every intention of getting that done on Sunday so I could spend Monday grading essays. However, I did not get anything school related done on Sunday so I am going to spend the rest of my day today watching the Presidential inauguration and trying not to get any paper cuts from all the papers I have to grade. I hate that I am a procrastinator! 
Source
That's a recap of our weekend. How was yours?

Happy Monday,



4 comments:

  1. Haha... love that definition of procrastination. Good luck not getting paper cuts, that can be tricky.

    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never had a Monte Cristo, and I don't think I even knew what it was -- sounds... Interesting??? :)

    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sean loves them! He hasn't had a good one in a while and it was a new addition to the menu at the restaurant. I think I might be able to convince him to go back more often because he really liked the sandwich. haha

      Delete
  3. That breakfast looks AMAZING! Monte Cristo sandwiches are thebomb.com! Hope your papers got graded in time, but if they didn't, I'm sure your kids can handle it :) Glad you both had a nice weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...