Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Her Weigh-In (1/29/13)

Here we go again. It's Tuesday which means Weight Watchers Weigh-In Day. I was so not excited for this one after the gain last week. 
Source

 

Weigh-In:  -2.2
**Disclaimer: I switched from weighing in at night to weighing in first thing in the morning. That accounts for some of the loss. Some is an actual loss that I am very happy about!**

 


What I feel I did...
Right: I did not go completely crazy on Friday and Saturday (as I have in weeks past). --- I went to the gym 5 times. --- I earned 16 Activity Points (so proud of myself for this one!!). --- I participated in Runs for Cookies Virtual 5K. --- I did not buy sodas for the house, and I did not miss having them.

Wrong: I ate over my points by 10. --- I ate a medium popcorn at the movie theater...all by myself. ---  I am still not eating as many fruits and veges as I should. --- I did a lot of "picking" on Saturday and Sunday (meaningless eating where I pick up a handful of something in the kitchen when I am not hungry).

Goals for the coming week:
~Continue going to the gym and earning those APs
~Incorporate more fruits and veges as snacks during the day
~Cut back on the morning cups of coffee so I will drink more water during the day
~Complete another 5K this weekend on the treadmill (on my own, for "fun" --> haha, that's funny...5Ks are not fun, but they are good exercise)
~Sign up for the Color Me Rad 5K in April

Recipe to share:
I love chocolate! It is my absolute favorite snack and dessert food. It is rare to find anything chocolatey that I do not like. When I saw Skinnytaste had a Chocolate Chunk Bread Pudding, I knew I would love it and I was so right!!! The serving size is 2, perfect for Sean and I, but the comments show that people doubled and tripled the recipe and it wasn't a problem. I definitely recommend this chocolately, gooey, and scrumptious dessert!!

*fingers crossed for a good week coming up*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...