Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Her Weigh-In (1/22/13)

It's Weight Watchers Weigh-In Day for me. I was not looking forward to this one - but I never am lately because I have been stuck and stalled for so long. Here are my results...

Weigh-in Results:+1.3 :'(

What I feel like I did right/wrong:
Right - I stayed within my points - barely. --- I drank more water. --- There are no more sodas in the house and I am not buying any more (I hope I can keep this up!). I will drink a soda if we are out at a restaurant, but I would like to keep them as a sometimes drink rather than a daily drink. --- I went to the gym three times (Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday).

Wrong - I ate way too many points on Friday and Saturday (again, that's two weeks in a row). --- I didn't eat as many fruits and veges as I should - especially when choosing snacks.  
*Honestly, I can't think of many other things that I feel I did "wrong". The fact that I had such a huge gain this week is disheartening and depressing. The old, beat-up-self feelings are coming back and they are packing a wallop.*
           
Goals for the coming week:
~Go to the gym! I've gotta earn those APs.
~Drink more water; Keep up with the whole "No Sodas in the House" idea
~Stop going so over my daily points on the weekends
~Complete Runs for Cookies Virtual 5K (It's best if she explains it to you - click on the race name for more details)

ActiveLink: 
My goal (set by the ActiveLink) is 2 Activity Points a day. Seems doable but there is one hiccup with this ActiveLink that I do not like. It will not count APs until I hit my "baseline" (which is what it was calculating during my Assessment phase). This is so confusing because I cannot simply go to the gym and get APs; I have to go to the gym and make sure my baseline is reached and then I earn APs. I know they did this so I will work out more and exercise harder but it's a big pain in the butt! I wish it just gave me APs as I do an activity and be simple!!

Recipe to share: 
I did a blog post earlier this week about our dinner plans. I found some really good recipes that I pinned (on this board) and we have been trying them out. Sunday night's dinner, the Pulled Barbecue Chicken from Skinny Kitchen was delicious. If you are looking for a new take on pulled pork or for an easy dinner that can also be leftovers for lunches, I recommend this recipe.

*fingers crossed for a good coming week*

2 comments:

  1. When I was on weight watchers, I found it beneficial to do the "Wendi plan" when I was stalled. Google it and it should show up. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the weigh in...sometimes the body just resets. We can do everything right and still there is a small gain. It's a bummer, but I think it is part of the journey. Try not to let it get you down and just keep doing what you are doing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...