Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Her Photo-a-Day (Week 3, January)

It's another week of photos. Here's what was captured this week...

1/17: Ready
I purchased a Weight Watchers ActiveLink a few weeks ago and my assessment phase is complete. I am excited to get my first challenge - 2 Activity Points a day, going to start slow which is great - and get started!

1/18: Shadow
It snowed a very small amount here on Thursday night. I love that, for the morning hours, my backyard is in shadows so the snow stuck around a little while longer.

1/19: Delicious
We had to get up early on Saturday morning so our "reward" was breakfast at our favorite brekkie restaurant, The Broken Egg Bistro. Sean ordered a Monte Cristo sandwich (which he loved) and I ordered the Cinnamon French Toast with turkey sausage and hash browns. It was delicious as always!

1/20: Something You Saw
 
I was proud of myself that I got off my booty and went to the gym in the morning. I wasn't sure how I would do since it had been a while since I rode the bike at the gym. I was pleased when I saw that I had "ridden" almost 5 miles in 35 minutes.

1/21: What You Do
Since this was a holiday (Martin Luther King Day), I couldn't take an actual photo of my classroom or of me teaching. I saw this quote on a friend's Facebook page and thought it was fitting for the day and for what I do.

1/22: Corner
We finally unpacked some of the house "decorations". It feels good to have these things unpacked and displayed. All of these are from my college days - GO SQUIRRELS!

1/23: Electric
I LOVE to read and I I like reading on my Nook. It's nice carrying something that is smaller than a regular book and when I finish, the next book is right there. 



January 2013 - photo a day challenge


Happy Snapping,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...