Sunday, April 5, 2015

A-Z Challenge Week 1 Recap:


We are all done with week 1 of the A-Z challenge. Just 4 weeks and 22 letters to go! In case you missed one of our tour stops here is where we stopped on week 1:

Our first stop was in rural New South Wales where we looked at some prehistoric history.

 Our next stop was at the Big Banana where we went on a toboggan ride right next to a live banana plantation.

Located in the heart of Sydney, Circular Quay is very close to two of Sydney's most famous landmarks.

Australia has some great theme parks and today we showed off two of our favourites.



Catch up on the posts you missed then come back tomorrow as we continue the tour. It will be a lot of fun so don't miss out! Which was your favourite from this week?





3 comments:

  1. The recap is good idea, and it let me know I missed one. I messed up and hit publish instead of save for my E, so I am a day ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked them all; especially enjoyed the Big Banana :) Happy Easter!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. WTG ) that photo looks interesting off to have a closer look :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...