Friday, March 28, 2014

His and Her Five for Friday while Fueling Your Faith, Week 8

Today, we are linking up with Jessica at Joy in the Journey, Lauren Elizabeth, and Hello! Happiness for the combo Five For Friday and Fuel Your Faith linkup parties.

One: Fuel Your Faith


Two:
On Monday, my 8th graders began the scheduling process for high school. The counselors came over and talked to them about classes, graduation, etc. I was happy to be there to see them so excited about what lies ahead. But a part of me was very sad because I know this means they are that much closer to leaving me. I really do love my classes this year. Such a bittersweet feeling.

Three:
I received orders for 3 more knitting project bags from Amanda's friends. It's a great feeling being able to turn a couple of pieces of fabric into a functional item. I will share photos in a future post once they are all done.

Four:
Tuesday night was a knitting meetup. I just love getting together with these amazing women who make life seem a little brighter and little less chaotic. We eat, we knit, we support, we laugh...it's a definite highlight of my week!

Five:
I finally was able to obtain a copy of the second Hunger Games movie on DVD. I enjoyed it, but I thought it was a little boring in the middle and not nearly as good as the first movie. I am glad I finally got to see it and am glad I didn't spend the extra money going to see it in the cinema.


What would make your top 5 moments of the week?


Happy Friday,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...