Wednesday, December 18, 2013

His and Her - Would You Rather? (Week 6)

Jennifer at Innerworkings of a Female Mind has started a new link-up. We have enjoyed answering the questions with each other in the past few weeks, so we decided to make it an official post.


http://innerworkingsofthefemalemind.wordpress.com/2013/12/11/would-you-rather-weds-5/

Would you rather….

… be made out of plastic or glass?
I would rather be made of plastic. I don't think, with as clumsy as I am, it would be good for me to be so breakable.
Source
I would rather be made out of plastic as there are some pretty cool plastics out there that are pretty flexible so I could still move about. 


…be invisible or be able to read minds?
I would rather be able to read people's minds. Though I do think that this would be annoying and hurtful at times, being invisible would be sad and lonely. The lesser of two evils is being able to read minds.
Source
I would rather be invisible. Being able to read people's minds could be dangerous as you could learn stuff you wouldn't want to know. Plus being invisible could get you into some really cool places without being noticed. 


…live in the world of Twilight or Harry Potter?
I like both sets of books, but there is no question here - I would rather live in the world of Harry Potter. Besides being set in England (a country I am obsessed with), it just seems so cool to be able to wave a wand and have a clean house or a knitted scarf. I love the idea of being able to fly, have an owl for a pet, have a flying car, and be able to instantly be where I want to be. Who wanted want that life?
Source
 I would rather be in the world of Harry Potter. Being able to cast spells, ride broomsticks and play Quidditch would be awesome, plus Hogwarts would be an awesome place to go to school. I would just make sure I didn't upset Professor Snape, Umbridge or Lord Voldermort. 


…have a monkey tail or cat ears?
Ummmmmmm......hmmmmmmm....I guess cat ears because I could always add volume to my hair to hide them.
Source
Is neither an option? If I had to choose it would be cat ears as I could cover it with a hat or hair plus people would probably try and pull your tail to be mean if you had one.


Fun, fun, fun! Choose a question and join in the fun. 

Happy Wednesday,


We are having our very first Giveaway this week so check out our giveaway page to find out how you can win! The contest ends this Friday (Dec 20th) so enter today!

1 comment:

  1. I would rather...
    Be plastic - I would hate to be delicate! Plastic bounces!
    Be invisible - like Sean there's lots of places I would love to be able to go.... and you know those times you would love to be a fly on a wall? :)
    Be in Harry Potters world... who wouldn't! Lets see... vampires vs fun?
    Cats ears - they have super hearing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...