Saturday, November 30, 2013

Super Saturday Snapshots (Week 2)


Welcome to Super Saturday Snapshots! We love taking and sharing our photos and seeing photos our friends have taken. We figured what better way to do this than with a weekly photo linky party. Sometimes there are great shots that don't always make it into the regular blog posts and this will be a fun way to share them. 
We would love to have you link up with us, so dig out your favourite photos and join the party now!

Here's how to join in the fun:
1: Find your favourite photos from your week 
(or from your deep dark digital vault, cell phone, etc.)
2: Post your pictures on your blog and provide
 a short description of each photo
3: Grab the button and link up with us
4: Comment on at least one other post (please!) -- it only takes a moment and everyone loves getting "commented"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Here are our photos for this week's Super Saturday Snapshots!

Even though this guy looks cranky and ready to tear me apart, he is simply waking up from a nap and yawning.

Busch Gardens (A theme park close to home) decorates the park for Christmas and is just stunning!


   What cures the winter blues like a good spring blossom? We went to DC for the cherry blossom festival last March and had a blast.

I have some ideas of things I want to knit as Christmas gifts. The fact that I am slow knitter is going to be the only problem. I hope I can get it all done.

Photo
 Do you BitStrip? I started a few weeks ago and I like finding cartoons to fit my mood. For the last three weeks I could have used this same cartoon each day. Then Thanksgiving Day, I started feeling bad again. It was official on Friday - another horrible head cold. *sigh* I am so over being sick.


Thanksgiving Photos --- Lunch, Dinner, and Dessert:




Photo: Thanksgiving spread...my mom is such a great cook and we are all so spoiled!!

Photo: Dessert is served...Turtle Cheesecake :-)

Photo: Hanging out with my adorable puppy, waiting for the dog show to start. :-)
 Alex and I cuddled during the AKC Dog Show (a Thanksgiving tradition). 



 
 Happy Snapping, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...