Thursday, November 21, 2013

Her October SLANT Box Reveal

Oh my goodness! I cannot believe how far behind I am with this. It has been absolutely crazy in my world lately and I feel bad because I got a great SLANT box that I want to share with you guys.

The SLANT Box Exchange

What's a SLANT box? It's a program established and run by Jameson at Lessons with Coffee. She matches up interested teachers and you get to know a new person over the course of the month. At the end of the month, you put together a box for your partner. It is so much fun and so uplifting to get that specially made box in the mail.

This month I was matched with Amanda (and yes we did have fun with the name connection this month!) who is in Raleigh, NC. She and I chatted throughout the month and shared stories about our schools. She put together an amazing box for me. This is what she selected --


I loved the message on the card Amanda included. Sometimes I forget how important it is to find joy in life (a few Ghiradelli squares will always help with that!).

She also included some argyle tissues for my purse, four mechanical pencils in fun patterns, some lip gloss, three note pads, some Post-Its, and two zippered carrying pouches. All of these items are teacher essentials and necessary for day-to-day life.


I was grinning from ear to ear when I pulled this cup from the box. Growing up (and even still today) my mom called me Amanda-Panda. I guess because of that I have a special place in my heart for all panda bears. Amanda found this adorable cup with blue bamboo and different panda bears on the outside. Some are eating, some are smiling, but they are all super cute!

 This little guy is my favorite. He is just so cute with his tongue sticking out. I cannot wait to use this at school to add a little fun to my day!

Amanda - Thank you so very much for everything you included in the box. I cannot wait to start using all of my items at home and at school. You are so sweet and thoughtful! Keep in touch please. :)

I can't wait for the next SLANT box month! I hope you sign up too!!

Happy Mailing,

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! :)

    I won't sign up again. I never got my box from my partner. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so sorry about that! I have had good luck with partners so far.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...