Tuesday, September 24, 2013

His and Her Never, Ever, Ever

It's Tuesday which means it's time to play ---

The Vintage Modern Wife: Never Ever Ever Link Up


**For those who are new to our blog - WELCOME - purple is Amanda, red is Sean, blue is for both of us. We hope it helps make it less confusing for our readers to know who is talking and sharing. :) **

Since it is the first week of fall and that means new seasons of amazing TV shows starting, we thought we would focus on the shows that we never tire of watching.


Amanda will never, ever, ever tire of watching - 
Castle (Beckett, Castle, Esposito, Ryan -- I love them all. So, so good!)
Source
Project Runway (One day you're in, the next day you're out! Who doesn't love it?!?)
Source
Top Chef (I have been watching since season 1 and it only gets better and better.)
Source
Survivor (Backstabbing, struggles, and challenges, oh my!!) 
Source


Sean will never, ever, ever tire of watching-
(Note: I hate watching shows on TV because I do not have the patience for commercials or waiting a full week to see what will happen next. I wait until they are on Netflix or until I can buy the seasons and I have marathon days. So these shows are oldies, but great-ies!!)
Lost (the ending may have sucked, but the rest is awesome!!)
Source
Prison Break (twists and unpredictability plus great characters = worth a second watch)
Source
Dexter (He does good and always covers his tracks!)
Source
Simpsons (Right or wrong, they taught me American history.)
Source
 
Which fall TV shows do you look forward to each season?

Happy Watching,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...