Friday, September 6, 2013

His and Her Happies and Crappies (Week 34)

TGIF!!! This has been a loooooooooong week! Exhausting for sure. So grateful for the weekend. Before we can celebrate though, we need to link up and look back on our week...
The Vintage Modern Wife: Happies and Crappies Link Up

Happies:
My school year is up and running. Things are going good - the kids and I are hitting a rhythm. They are working hard and really trying. 

Things are settling down at work. The chaos of the first few days has subsided and things are a little more calm.

The first day of school was hectic but thanks to my mom and dad and a coworker, I had two great reasons to smile.
 

I taught myself something new with my disc golf this week. I am very excited to test it out during the tournament this weekend.

The dog had been trying to chew all of the fur off of his paws and tail but thanks to a bath and some Benadryl, he seems to have stopped. 

Work was fairly calm and not stressful which is always good.


Crappies:
Tired - tired - tired - tired! *phew* I am so tired!!

I set a goal to leave school by 4:00 each day and I have not met my goal on any day. I hope next week I can get done what needs to be done so I can go home.

A crazy dispatcher lied to me the other day, telling me a driver would be there at 3. He showed at 5.

The last few days I have been very tired but there will be no sleeping in this weekend. I will have to go to sleep early next week to try to catch up.

What would make your happies and crappies list for this week?

Happy Weekend,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...