Thursday, September 5, 2013

Her August SLANT Box Reveal

I love getting mail. Who doesn't right? And when the mail takes the form of a package full of hand picked just for me items then that is even better! Enter SLANT Boxes!


The SLANT Box Exchange

Thanks to Jameson at Lessons with Coffee and all her hard work, I received an amazing and wonderful back to school gift from Natalie at Teachery Tidbits. Here's how the SLANT box works...
    Participants head over to Jameson's blog and fill out a simple entry form.
    She organizes all of the entries and matches everyone up with one person to send a box to and a different person who will send you a box.
    The participants talk about their lives and classrooms, likes and dislikes, learning as much as they can about one another. They also talk about the month's theme so they can tailor the box.
    Participants then shop and design a box with their partner in mind.
    When the box is ready, you ship it to your partner and wait anxiously for yours to come in the mail.
    When it arrives, you open it gleefully and smile at the gifts chosen by your partner. 

This month's theme was "A Few of My Favorite Things".  Natalie, the lovely lady sending me a box, asked a few questions and hit the nail on the head with everything she sent. The box was perfect and I have already started using several of these items in my classroom. I love everything!!!! 



She included:
Some Green Mountain Breakfast Blend K-Cups - my absolute fave!!
Some colorful Expo markers and new pens!!
An adorable, handmade (a requirement of Jameson's -- one item must be handmade) plaque with a purple (my fave!!) background and a dog bone for Alex (awwww!!)!

Natalie - I love, love, love everything in the box. Thank you for participating in the SLANT Box exchange, for being so super sweet, and for choosing these items for me. It really means a lot to me!! :)


I have already signed up for September's swap and cannot wait to find out who I am sending a box to and from whom I will be receiving a box. This is really fun and I definitely think that any teachers out there who are interested should head over to Jameson's blog and check it out. Maybe we could be matched up in the future?!?!

Happy Mailing,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...