Tuesday, September 10, 2013

His and Her Never Ever Ever (Week 15)

It's Tuesday so that means it's time to play...


**For those who are new to our blog - WELCOME - purple is Amanda, red is Sean, blue is for both of us. We hope it helps make it less confusing for our readers to know who is talking and sharing. :) **

It seems like Amanda will never, ever, ever...
-be able to leave school before 5:00. --- I set the goal of leaving by 4:30 for myself at the beginning of the year, but this year I have been particularly late each day. Getting home at 6:00 with work in my tote bag is exhausting!
Source
-feel as confident about teaching English as I do about teaching Civics. --- I know how important reading is and I over-analyze and second-guess myself constantly about what I'm doing, whether the kids are learning, and what I could be doing better.
Source
-get all the to-do list items checked off and ready to go. --- I swear that thing is multiplying. Each time I check off one item, two more take it's place.  
Source

It seems like Sean will never, ever, ever...
-catch up on the gardening. --- I'd like to thing I be able to keep up with the mowing at least, but by the time I get everything else done around the house the grass is out of control.
Source
-catch up on the dishes. --- No matter how many times I empty the sink, I turn around and it is full again.
Source

We cheated this week a little and said what it seemed like would never happen. It's been a week of overwhelming to-do lists for both of us at work and at home. We cannot stand that feeling. Hoping it will settle down soon.

Happy Tuesday,
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...