Monday, October 28, 2013

His and Her Weekend Shenanigans

It's Monday so that means its time to link up for the weekend Shenanigans. Normally Amanda and I do this post together but since she was out of town over the weekend I am posting for us both.

Friday: 
We both got up early and I took Amanda to meet her parents for the drive down to South Carolina. Our niece turned one last week and they were driving down to celebrate her birthday and dedication. I had to stay behind to look after the dog and also because I used all of my vacation time this summer when we went to Australia. Amanda and her parents spent most of the day driving as it about an 8 hour drive and I headed off to work.

Source
Saturday:
Amanda went to Bennett's birthday party. They had lots of fun and Bennett got lots of really nice gifts. They also had a hay ride and other things to do as well. Amanda will blog about this in more detail when she gets back.

I went to play in a disc golf event nearby. It was Halloween themed and had both a round during the day and a round at night. Playing at night is a totally different experience as you can't see the trees and its hard to judge the distance. Even though I didn't place I had a great time and look forward to playing night disc golf again soon.

Sunday:
Amanda went to Bennett's dedication ceremony at church. Lots of the family and friends were there to support them which was nice. After the service they headed out to lunch then back to the house to hang out and play with Bennett.
Source
 I didn't get home till after midnight which is not normal for me. I was super tired on Sunday so I chose to relax and be lazy for the majority of the day. I put it off as long as possible but after several hours watching Netflix and a nap or two I forced myself to get dressed and go grocery shopping. I didn't want to go but since I had nothing in the house to cook I had little choice but to go.

We will both be back for next week's Weekend Shenanigans. What did you get up to over the weekend?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...