Thursday, October 24, 2013

Her October Birchbox

I got a pretty awesome Birchbox this month. Here's what was in it --



From left to right - 

POP Beauty Aqua Lacquer 
     A British make-up pro created this sheer gloss, which plumps and hydrates with jojoba oil.

Alison Raffaele Reality Base Foundation
     Oil-free, weightless coverage that improves skin thanks to a patented antioxidant cocktail.

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polise Hot Cloth Cleanser and Cloth
     UK Favorite that uses a two-step ritual to purify and exfoliate with a pure muslin cloth, which gently polishes skin.

Chapstick
     Hydration Lock (8 hour moisture)

Overall, I would give this box
star-four-11.jpg
Source
Though I loved this Birchbox, it will be my last one, at least for a little while. I just don't find myself using the samples that are being sent my way. I have good intentions each month but the boxes are piling up and the samples are collecting dust. There is a monthly subscription that I want to look in to that sends knitting patterns, yarn, and fun extras. For now, I'm going to consider that and let Birchbox go.

Did I get any of the same samples as you did in your Birchbox?

Happy Sampling,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...