Sunday, October 6, 2013

Her October Currently

Hello to the month of October and the fall season! I love October because it means fall has started and the leaves will change, the weather gets cooler, and I can take my sweaters and scarves out of storage. Yay!!

Because a new month has started, it is time to link up with Farley to share what I am "Currently" doing.




Listening - Say Yes to the Dress is such good background noise on a Sunday morning when you need something to listen to that you don't have to pay a lot of attention to.

Loving - Spirit Week!! I teach at a middle school but we always participate in the high school's Homecoming Spirit Week. Tomorrow I get to wear pajamas, Tuesday is tacky tourist day, Wednesday is around the world day, Thursday is sports day, and Friday is spirit day. Sometimes I think I have more fun than the kids!

Thinking - Even though it was in the 80s all week, I am so happy that it is officially fall. This is my favorite season. I can't wait to see the leaves change and feel the weather get colder.

Wanting - Can someone share their magic elves? I have essays to grade and a house to clean. Fun, fun, fun.

Needing - I have not been to the gym since school started. Ugh! I hate that I am so good at making excuses and putting off working out until tomorrow. I have got to change this about myself.

Treat - Have you been over to Lessons with Coffee to sign up for her SLANT box exchange? A monthly package with hand-picked items from a new friend -- I love participating! If you haven't signed up yet, click here to join in the fun.

Happy October,

2 comments:

  1. I am addicted to TLC! My daughters and I love to watch Say Yes to the Dress!

    Aimee
    aimee@vanmiddlesworth.org
    Pencils, Books, and Dirty Looks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took your advice and signed up for the Slant Box - sounds like so much fun! Just hope that there are some more Canadians that sign up! Thanks for sharing! P.S. Love TLC too but don't get it! I used to watch it all the time!

    Jackie (msmaughansclass.blogspot.ca)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...