Monday, August 26, 2013

His and Her Weekend Shenanigans

Hello everyone! We are linking up with Sami at Sami's Shenanigans to share what we got up to this weekend.





Sami's Shenanigans
Friday:
Even though I only officially worked for two days (Thursday and Friday) I was exhausted by the time I got home. Sean was exhausted also from working the whole week after being away for four weeks. We decided to just order pizza and relax. I was able to catch up on Project Runway so that is awesome. (So far, I am loving Kate and Jeremy!!)
Saturday:
I needed a few more things for my classroom so Sean and I headed to Wal-Mart. We found some good deals and I think I am done shopping. Emphasis on *think* :) All the teachers out there know what I mean. The rest of the day was spent hanging out at home, doing a few small school projects, and catching up on some more TV series that I was behind on due to the vacation.
Source
Sunday:
Sean tried to go donate platelets in the morning but technical errors sent him home. I caught up on laundry (the Australia laundry is done - whooo hooo!!!) and started lesson planning. Since my Civics class is now an A/B class (meaning I have two classes but see them on alternating days - the kids have Science on their opposite day) I have to completely redo all plans, PowerPoints, activities, etc. I thought this would be a fairly smooth, albeit time consuming, process but I was wrong. It is going to be frustrating (so much work!), depressing (so many good activities that I won't have time for), and arduous (complex, complex, complex!). Well, I have one down and only 179 to go right??
Source
So that was our weekend. What did you get up to?

Happy Monday,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...