Sunday, March 17, 2013

His and Her Sunday Social (3/17/13)

Sunday Social

Happy St. Patrick's Day. In honor of this holiday, we are going to use green font as opposed to the normal blue, red, and purple. 

This Weeks Questions:
1. Favorite thing to do on a rainy day
Amanda - Watch shows on my DVR, read, knit, chill out and relax!!
Sean - Either watch some movies/TV shows on Netflix or go to Glazenfyre and paint pottery.
2. Favorite thing to do on a Summer weekend?
Amanda - Hang out with Sean. During the summers I am home during the day and he is at work so I miss him. We will go to Busch Gardens or Water Country, maybe to the park, anything where we can hang out together is good with me.
Sean - If it's not blistering hot I like to be outside whether it is cycling, disc golfing, running, traveling or going to the theme park or water park.
3. Favorite Spring accessory? 
Amanda - I don't really have a fave spring accessory. 
Sean -Not having to wear accessories like earmuffs, gloves, thermals during spring is what I enjoy most.
4. Favorite way to spend a Winter day? 
Amanda - This is basically the same list as the rainy day. Add playing in the snow if we have been lucky enough to get any.
Sean - Playing disc golf or going for a run if it's not below freezing or too windy. If it's too cold or wet just relaxing at home with hot chocolate is good.
 
5. What is your favorite season and why? 
Amanda - Fall: I love when the leaves change and the weather gets chiller so I can wear my sweaters and scarves. Plus I love Halloween and Thanksgiving.
Sean - Summer. It may get hot but there are no allergies (like spring and fall give me) and I don't have to wear 3 layers of clothes to go outside. Plus I enjoy the warmer weather.

6. Best birthday you ever had? 
Amanda - All of my birthdays have been fun but I think my 21st birthday would be the best. I was with good friends and it was the first birthday I spent with Sean.
Sean - I'm not a big birthday person so no one birthday stands out. It would be probably be my 23rd birthday which was the first one I was able to spend with Amanda.

We hope you are enjoying your St. Patrick's Day! Do you have any special, green plans for today?

Stay Green!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...