Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Her Weigh-In (3/5/13)

Hello Tuesday and Weigh-In Day! Here are my results...

Weigh-In: -0.4

What I did...
Right - I stayed within my points. --- I did not do any over-snacking. --- I avoided an over indulgence of soda on the weekend. --- We ate out but I tried to make good choices and I tracked all that I ate.

Wrong - I only earned 7 APs this week (lower than I have been lately). --- No gym days this week; my APs were earned at home doing Zumba on the Wii (not bad but it isn't as intense a workout as the one I get at the gym). --- I made a lot of excuses for why I couldn't go to the gym. 

Goals for the Week:
~No excuses!
~Make time for the gym
~Eat at home on Friday night

Recipes to Share:
Sean and I are big fans of meatloaf. We make several variations -- like a Chicken Parmesan Meatloaf that I blogged about here. This past week I found a Mexican Meatloaf on the SkinnyKitchen site. We tried it on Sunday night and it was delish! It had all the Mexican elements that you would expect, but still tasted like a meatloaf. You can find the recipe here. If you try it, I would love to know what you think. 

We served the meatloaf with this Fiesta Lime Rice by Skinnytaste. It was super easy to pull together and it was very tasty. 

Combined, this dinner was 11 points and extremely filling. Loved everything about it!!



*fingers crossed for a good coming week*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...