Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Her Weighin (3/19/13)

Howdy Weigh-In Day! After not such a great week last week, I was hoping I could turn things around. Here is what happened...


Weigh-In: -3.1
Source

**That number completely shocked me! I don't know how I did it but I will happily take it. I am almost to a new middle number (in my three digit weight, a new number in the middle). I have been stuck for so long that I would be over the moon if I could reach a new number.**

What I did...
Right - I tracked 6/7 days. ---- My food choices were not terrible (with the exception of Saturday). ---- I had plenty of water. ---- I earned 4 APs this week.

Wrong - Saturday was my horrible day again. *sigh* ---- I went over points - again! ---- I didn't track on Saturday because I knew it was going to be so bad. ---- None of my APs were earned at the gym or by doing Zumba on the Wii.


Goals for the Week:

~Make better choices on Saturday
~Go to the gym at least three times

Recipes to Share:
In true Southern girl form, I love Chicken & Dumplings. Yum! Yum!! Yum!!! It can be very damaging to my points though. That's why I was so excited when I found this recipe from Polish the Stars. It is very easy and very delicious. It tastes a little more like chicken and biscuits (because the dumplings are biscuits) but I don't care. When I was feeling crummy on Sunday night, this totally hit the spot. Click here to check out the recipe.

*fingers crossed for a good coming week*
 

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your WW you seem to be doing great!! I did that some years ago and had great success. But since moving to TeXas I had to get back on the exercising bandwagon. I have been working out since we moved here last June and not lost a stinking pound. So frustrating. Now my dear H and I have started eating Vegetarian and Vegan to hopefully start losing weight. Since January I have lost 8 pounds but since I don't own a scale I have to rely on my boot camp instructor to bring hers for me to weigh myself. I may break down soon and just get one. Though I know I will become obsessed with weighing myself.
    ~Kim from TeXas
    www.2chattycrafters.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...