Monday, February 25, 2013

His and Her GBU (2/25/13)

Hello Monday - we meet again! Time to look back on the weekend's events...



Good
Amanda - I had the pleasure to help chaperone the Junior Beta convention trip this weekend. The kids competed in some events, attended some general sessions, went to a dance, and laughed and laughed. I loved the experience and hope I get to do it again!
Source
Bad: 
Sean - I ran 9.4 miles Sunday which is further than I have ever run before and in 1hr 28min which is better than I expected. What's bad about all of this? My muscles have been screaming in protest and are still sore a full day later.
Source

Ugly:
Amanda - The convention I mentioned earlier was held in Virginia Beach - right on the water. But because it was so rainy and yucky, we couldn't enjoy a walk outside. I wish it had been sunny so the kids could walk around and enjoy being that close to the water.
Source

What events would make your GBU list?

Happy Monday,

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear that the weather was icky - hopefully you got to enjoy some pretty views of the water anyway! Sounds like the company was fun, too! :)

    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...