Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Her Weigh-In (2/26/13) -- A Milestone is Reached!

It's Tuesday so that means weigh-in day for me. :) Here's what happened...

Weight: -1.6
That means I have lost another 5 pounds and hit the milestone of losing 60 total pounds!!! I am so excited to be able to say that I have lost over 60 pounds!!!
    
                                        Source                                               Source

What I did...
Right - I tracked everything (even when I didn't want to). ----- I drank more water during the week than usual. ----- I earned 17 Activity Points. (Thanks to a coworker on the trip this weekend who is a fellow WW. She encouraged me to take the stairs at the hotel and I earned bunches of APs for the effort.)

Wrong - I ate at Red Robin, McDonald's, Papa John's, and Wendy's (the convention I went to this weekend meant lots of fast food). ----- I drank a lot of soda this weekend (see restaurant list above).

Goals:
~Eat at home more
~Drink more water and tea on the weekend (to avoid so much soda)

Recipe to share:
Baked Shells with MeatballsI love pasta - all pasta! This dish, Baked Shells with Meatballs, is my lunches for this week. I made the whole casserole and then portioned it out into Tupperware. It is delicious and it keeps me full all afternoon. It tastes a little like lasagne or stuffed shells. If you try it, let me know what you think.




*fingers crossed for a good coming week*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...