Thursday, January 1, 2015

Her Sharing Scripture, Vol. 5

Happy New Year!
Source

I cannot believe that it is 2015. It seems like just yesterday we were ringing in 2014. 

What better way to ring in the New Year, then with a new linkup with one of my favorite blogger buddies - Jessica at The Artsy Cajun. It's Sharing Scripture Thursday!
The Artsy Cajun Sharing Scripture

I had a lot of big plans and hopes for 2014. Some worked out as I planned, but most did not. I am not angry and I try not to be disappointed. I know that God's timing is perfect and all will happen when He is ready.
I had fun making this graphic with PicMonkey. Sean took this photo back in 2005 when we toured the Japanese Tea Gardens in San Francisco. I thought it would be a beautiful backdrop for this verse.

I think this verse is going to be my focus during 2015. I will make the plans, but God is ultimately going to decide the how and when.  Rather than be frustrated or upset when the plans don't go the way I thought they would, I will try to remember that He sees the big picture and He will not steer me into any situation that is not best for me. Putting trust and faith in God means leaning on Him when I don't understand. Not easy to do, that's for sure!

I pray that each of you is blessed with love and laughter in 2015. May it be your best year yet!

Happy New Year,

1 comment:

  1. WOW! I absolutely adore Japanese gardens, and your photo is amazing! I also happen to have that verse on my chalkboard right now! It is so very true. We often forget that as much planning/worrying/praying we do, God will do what's best for us in his own time. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...