Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Her Weigh-In (4/23/13)

Weigh-In Day is here! I was really hoping the 5K on Saturday would help get me a loss this week after a horrible gain last week. Here's what happened...

Weigh-In:
+0.6


I said last week that I wanted to have some courageous conversations with myself. I really tried to do that this week. "Do I really need this?" "Am I really hungry?" "Could I drink some water instead of eating?" I think it helped, though I know I have a long way to go. It is becoming so apparent to me that I have a food addiction. It is what I turn to when I am mad, sad, frustrated, etc. It is what I look to for comfort, to make a bad day better, or to celebrate something good. Knowing is the first step to fixing I hope!

Last Week's Goals:
~Earn 15 Activity Points
       I did it!! I finally earned 15 APs in a week. Here's hoping I can do it again!
 ~Walk the Color Me Rad 5K in under an hour
       They do not time you at the 5K because it is meant to be for fun, so I am not sure of my official time. However, Sean and I know that it was under an hour so I am a happy girl!

Goals for the Week:
~Earn 15 Activity Points again this week

~Eat less than 60 points on Saturday

Recipes to Share:
Baked Ranch Chicken on Laa Loosh
Baked Ranch Chicken
Sean and I both love chicken and we build at least three nights of chicken dinners into a weekly menu. This means we try to be creative so we are not eating the same things over and over and over and over. When I found this recipe on LaaLoosh, I thought it would satisfy my love of fried chicken and Sean's love of easy recipes all in one dish. It did not disappoint. The flavor of ranch is subtle and the sour cream adds a great creaminess. I love the crunch factor and Sean loves how easy it is. Check it out here. As always, if you try it, I would love to hear what you think.

*fingers crossed for a good coming week*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...