Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Her Weigh-In (4/16/13)

Weigh-In Day is here! Let's see what happened...

Weigh-In:
+2.7

It is time for some courageous conversations with myself. I am eating too many snack foods, making too many excuses about gym time, and losing motivation. It is time for some changes!!

Last Week's Goals:
~Earn 15 Activity Points
       I got 10 - that's close right? Must do better this week.
 ~Stay within my points
       Nope. :( Went 10 over.

Goals for the Week:
~Earn 15 Activity Points

~Walk the Color Me Rad 5K in under an hour

Recipes to Share:
I'm going to do this a little differently and share how I prep for my week's meals on Sundays.


For breakfast: 
~Using a scale and five Tupperware containers, measure 6 oz of Greek yogurt five times.
~Cut a container of strawberries. Add some to each container.
~Using a scale and five Ziploc bags, measure 1 oz of granola. Keep separate from yogurt so it does not become soggy.
**In morning, take out one tupperware container and one bag of granola. Mix and enjoy!
       I started this meal last week and am in love. It keeps me full, it is super tasty, and I find myself looking forward to having it. Yum yum!

For lunch:
~Follow Skinnytaste recipe for Egg Salad. Put into five Tupperware containers.
~Put five Deli Thins in five Ziploc bags.
~Using a scale and five Ziploc bags, measure 1 oz of Baked Lay's. Put in pantry with Deli Thins.
**The night before, put one carton of Egg Salad, one Deli Thin, and one bag of chips into the lunch bag. This way it is in the fridge and I just have to grab and go in the morning.

I know I am seriously letting my OCD show by telling you all about my prep work. It is a lot to do on Sunday but it is a huge time saver for the week. I am never sorry during the week that I did all that work on Sunday.

*fingers crossed for a good coming week*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...