Thursday, April 18, 2013

Her ABC's

My little fur baby!
I am totally stealing this idea from Jessa at Armpit Cupcake.


ABC's

A. Age: 33
B. Bed size: Queen...though with how much room Alex takes up a California King would be wonderful
C. Chore you dislike: Dusting...I can't stand it!
D. Dogs: One cute (and at times annoying) fur baby named Alex.
Source
E. Essential start to your day: Coffee is required to function on any kind of a normal level.
F. Favorite colors: Purple is my absolute favorite color.
G. Gold or silver:  Both work for me, though most of my jewelry is silver.
H. Height: 5' 8"
I. Instruments you play(ed):For 8 years in middle school and high school I played violin.
J. Job title: Teacher, Confidant, Friend, Drier of tears, Righter of wrongs, Paper pusher, Meeting Attendee, Writer (of lesson plans), Grader (of papers)
K. Kids: Just the one fur baby
L. Live: Virginia
M. Mom’s name: Mom (Mommy if I want something - haha)
N. Nicknames: A few friends from college still call me Manders
O. Overnight hospital stays: When I was 10 I had surgery on my ankles. I was in the hospital for a few days.
Source
P. Pet peeves: Depends on the day...the mood...the quality of the coffee in the morning
Q. Quote from a movie:  I quote Gilmore Girls a lot -- only one movie quote that I can think of..."Smile - it increases your face value." ~Truvy (Dolly Parton) in Steel Magnolias
R. Righty or lefty: Right.
S. Siblings: I have one sister and brother-in-law who live in South Carolina. A sister-in-law and brother-in-law who live in Newcastle, Australia. I also have another brother-in-law who lives in Brisbane, Australia.
T. Time you wake up:  The alarm starts going off at 4:40. I am up and moving (slowly) by 5:00.
U. Underwear: Ummmm....yes.
Source
V. Vegetables you don’t like: I cannot stand brussel sprouts and cabbage. Icky!!!
W. What makes you run late: I am a complete and total procrastinator so I will play around on Facebook or Instagram too long and - voila! I am late again!
X. X-rays you’ve had: The most recent were last month when I was at Patient First for bronchitis.
Y. Yummy food you make: My favorite is the new pot roast recipe we have found. It is so yummy! Click here to check it out.
Z. Zoo animal you like: I am a big fan of the elephants and giraffes...and rhinos and tigers...and seals and otters...and pandas and polar bears...yeah, I pretty much like every animal.

That was really fun! Thanks for sticking with me through all 26 letters. If you want to join in, comment using the information for the first letter of your first name.

Happy Thursday,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...