Tuesday, October 15, 2013

His and Her Never, Ever, Ever (Week 20)

It's Tuesday and we want to play a game. How about a fun and rousing game of --

The Vintage Modern Wife: Never Ever Ever Link Up

**For those who are new to our blog - WELCOME - purple is Amanda, red is Sean, blue is for both of us. We hope it helps make it less confusing for our readers to know who is talking and sharing. :) **

Our theme for this week is travel. After days and days of rain and craziness at work, getting away is a nice idea right about now. :)

 Amanda will never, ever, ever...
-love packing. I wish there were elves that could do this for me. The whole process is tedious, plus I always leave behind at least one important item.

-be able to pack lightly. Everything + the kitchen sink + a backup sink in case something happens to the first one is my motto.
This is both Sean and Amanda's luggage
-love any city that I travel to more than I love Sydney, Australia. You can read more about that here.
Sydney Harbour at night
 Sean will never, ever, ever...
- Spend more than $100-$150 per night for a hotel room unless absolutely necessary. I still like a decent room but with some flexibility in location and using the right website I have not been unsuccessful yet.


- Love flying long hauls. It is wonderful to be able to travel to any point in the world in around 2 days but being cooped up in an aluminium can with wings for 10+ hours at a time is one of my least favourite things. Perhaps if I could get a seat in business or first class I wouldn't hate it so much.

Our plane from SF to Sydney this summer
- Sit around at a destination and just relax for days on end. I like to immerse myself in the city and do as much as possible. Sometimes I need a few days to recover after I get back because we are so busy.
Vegas strip at night
What are your travel never, evers?

Happy Tuesday,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...