Monday, October 21, 2013

His and Her Weekend Shenanigans

A little relaxing, a little shopping --- all part of our --


Sami's Shenanigans

**For those who are new to our blog - WELCOME - purple is Amanda, red is Sean, blue is for both of us. We hope it helps make it less confusing for our readers to know who is talking and sharing. :) **

Friday:
I was able to plan during my planning time on Friday -- I know, crazy concept right, planning during planning?? haha -- so I was able to leave a little earlier than I have been. We spent the night chilling out and relaxing. We both went to bed early because we were so tired from a long week.

Saturday:
It is so hard for me to believe that our niece is turning 1 this week. Sean and I went out shopping for her presents on Saturday. We got some cute stuff and it is all wrapped and ready to go to South Carolina later this week. YAY!!
Source
We also went to some other shops that we don't get to that often and bought some things for us.  Sean got Ginger Beer (he's going to explain what this is below) and I got some new coffee flavors from Fresh Market. The Tiramisu was good; I could taste the chocolate and caramel but it wasn't overpowering. The Molten Chocolate was horrible. I threw it out. My favorite was the Vanilla Maple. I would drink that each and every morning.
Source
I went shopping with Amanda to buy our niece's birthday present and a few other errands. We had lunch at one of my favourite restaurants called Zaxby's. My sister-in-law Jenn took me there once and I am now a huge fan. I love it just as much as I like Chick-Fil-A. It's nice that there is a new location that is just 30 minutes away, rather than having to drive an hour to Williamsburg to get my Zaxby's fix.

My fav at Zaxby's - Source
After running other errands we stopped at World Market where I got some Australian Ginger Beer. I drank this stuff growing up and I was excited when I found they stocked it here a couple of years ago. Ginger Beer is a non alcoholic soda that is similar to ginger ale but is not nearly as carbonated and has a much more distinct ginger taste. 
Yummy Ginger Beer! - Source
Sunday:

Lazy Sunday morning - blogging and checking Facebook. Busy Sunday afternoon - grading papers (including essays) and getting things organized for this week.
If grading papers was only this easy! - Source
The only interesting thing that happened today is that I went grocery shopping early then realized that I was missing an ingredient for tonight's dinner so I had to run back out again to get that. Am I the only one who does this??
This is me on this past Sunday! - Source

What was your favorite moment from this past weekend?

Happy Monday,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...