Wednesday, April 30, 2014

His and Her Zodiac Vacations

I love reading quick and fun articles on BuzzFeed and The Huffington Post. Because I follow both on Facebook, fun and interesting articles pop up on my NewsFeed each day. That's how I found this article...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/14/vacation-based-on-sun-sign_n_4519604.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000009
 Click the photo to go to the article on The Huffington Post website.

We are huge travelers. We love to travel, we love to plan vacations, and we love to talk about travel plans. We just love to travel! We were intrigued by the idea that our vacation plans might have some connection with our zodiac signs. 

Sean is an Aquarius. Here is what The Huffington Post suggested for him.
This analysis seems to be pretty accurate. I tend to be someone that either is hot or cold when it comes to travel destinations. If its somewhere I am interested I can't wait to visit, but if it isn't I won't go unless its somewhere Amanda really wants to go. Iceland looks amazing from what I have seen on TV and I would love to visit some day. The northern lights are something I would love to experience in person. I could see myself filling my memory cards and hard drive with all of the photos I would take if I ever went. I have thought about visiting Iceland a couple of times so maybe I just need to plan to go some day!


Amanda is a Leo. Here is what The Huffington Post suggested for her.
I love the idea of taking a vacation to an amusement park, but I have no interest in visiting Disney World. I know -- I know -- That makes me weird. I would love to visit Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios in Orlando again. I would love, love, love to go back to Dreamworld in Australia. Visiting Knotts Berry Farm in California or Coney Island in New York would be great. Disney World seems nice, but it's not for me. Another amusement park though -- I would book a trip tomorrow!


It was fun to read through what they suggested as vacation spots and compare that with our own thoughts. If you like to travel, head over to the article (the link is here) and see where they suggest you should go. Then you can come back here and let us know if you agree/disagree with their suggestions.


Happy Traveling,

2 comments:

  1. So cool! I want to find out where I should travel!

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is interesting, LOL. What would have been more interesting is if you guys came up with some of the same places!

    Congrats on finishing the challenge! I enjoyed the posts of yours that I read!

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...