Thursday, July 10, 2014

Her 13-14 and 14-15 Back to School Goals

Have you liked our "His and Her Hobbies" Facebook page? If not, click here!

I know it is summer vacation, but my brain never really turns the school part off. It shuffles to the back, but it's still there. Jess from I {heart} Recess is once again hosting her Back to School Goals link-up. I participated last year while I was in Australia (you can read that post here) and really like the idea of setting goals for the coming school year. 

 These were my goals for last school year:
 

How did I do?
Personal - ha! That's a joke. I was lucky to leave before 5:30 and I didn't go the gym any. Epic fail! I give myself a F.
Organization - I definitely did better than I have in the past, but I did fall behind a few times. I give myself a D.
Planning - There was some day-to-day planning going on, but not nearly as much as the year before. I say a C-.
Professional - This one I did! I loved that book and all that it recommended. My students read way more this past year than in the year's before.  I give myself an A.
Students - I really tried with this one, even implementing a lunch time work session. It's hard to get middle schoolers to want to write. I'd say C+.

Now for this year's goals:



My fingers are crossed that I can accomplish all of these goals. I know they will make me happier, healthier, and more productive in the long run. Here's hoping year 14 is the best one yet!

What goals do you have for the coming year?

Happy Thursday,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...