Monday, December 31, 2012

Currently, January 2013

I have started looking forward to the beginning of the month because it means I get to link up with Farley for her Currently Extravaganza! 



 Listening: One of my all time favorite things to do in the winter is curl up with a good book in front of a crackling fire. Add some hot tea or hot chocolate and I am in heaven!

Loving: I am usually a huge procrastinator. Just call me Scarlett because whatever it is can wait until tomorrow! Lately though I have been feeling very motivated to get school and house things done. I don't know what brought it on, but I am hoping it doesn't go away!

Thinking: School starts back this week and, like every teacher after a break, I am trying to get back in the teaching mindset. 

Wanting: My sister, brother-in-law, and niece were not able to join us for Christmas this year and Sean and I were not able to travel to visit them. I miss them all very much and am hoping we can see each other soon.

Needing: I got some pretty great gifts from my students this year and I want to write them thank you cards so they know how much I appreciated their thoughtfulness.

OWL: "Blessed"
                ---as in---
                        I am blessed to belong to an amazing family who loves me unconditionally.
                        I am blessed to have friends who have my back, 100%.
                        I am blessed to have a job I love.
                        I have been blessed with good health.
                        I am blessed each and every day, in ways that I cannot articulate. I am a blessed, blessed lady!

3 comments:

  1. My one wish when I bought my new house was to have a fireplace. Well, we have one, but it is gas burning.... and it's not the same!! I am jealous of you right now. I hope the rest of the school year is good to you :)

    My Journey to 5th Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish it was cold enough here to start a crackling fire! Ahhh, that just sounds so nice! You have a great little blog! :)

    ~Jen
    Jen's Kinder Kids

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad I read your post because it reminded me I have some more thank you's to do, ha! That's awesome that you've been motivated to get stuff done. Break has had the opposite effect on me... hopefully I'll get back into the rhythm once school starts Wednesday. Good luck in 2013!

    Danielle
    Carolina Teacher

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...