About a year ago I saw several bloggers talking about a Birchbox. I went to the site and fell in love. For $10 a month, samples of make-up, perfume, and other health and beauty products would be delivered to my mailbox. I signed up and have yet to regret the decision. I have loved getting the boxes and have decided to now blog about what I receive.
First, isn't the box beautiful? Usually they are only a solid color. Loved that for the holiday season, they went a little fancy.
Here's what I found inside:
1. Juicy Couture Perfume - I didn't love the smell of this perfume when I did the "spray in the air and fan toward self" trick. Maybe if someone was wearing it it would smell differently.
2. Per-fekt Beauty Lash Perfection Gel - I am on a near constant hunt for great mascara. I have long lashes (blessedly) but they are light and do not seem to want to curl on their own or with a lash curler. This product claims to "amp up your lashes with primer, conditioner, and mascara". Here's hoping!
3. Number 4 Clarifying Shampoo - I am all for a new shampoo that can clean, without stripping my hair. In the winter, stripped hair means frizzy hair. Anything but that!! :) I wouldn't pay $32 for a full-size bottle but a few days of great hair would be nice.
4. Frownies Eye Gels - I am not too proud to admit that I have bags underneath my eyes. It is a lovely inherited trait from both of my parents. I would love for these babies to help deal with the dark circles and make me not look so tired all the time.
5. Tea Forte skin-smart Teas - I love hot tea but the ones that came in a box a few months ago were not that tasty. I am hoping, since this one also claims to "help make skin look for radiant", that it will be tasty and successful.
Overall, I would say that this is one of the best boxes I have gotten since I signed up a few months ago. What did you think of your December Birchbox?
Even better this is a new link-up for me. Click below to see what other people found in their Birchbox. I am a little jealous of some of the products they got that I didn't. :)